Saskatchewan, we know you’ve been busy growing change throughout the year, and we can’t wait to recognize your actions at WE Day!
On November 7, 15,000 students and educators will fill the SaskTel Centre for a day of celebration like you’ve never seen before! Youth will celebrate the amazing impact they’ve had locally and globally this past year, and will get inspired for the year to come!
Today, we are so excited to finally share the talent lineup for WE Day Saskatchewan! Without further ado, the talent lineup includes….
- Lieutenant-General the Honourable Roméo Dallaire (Ret’d)
- Nikki Yanofsky – Canadian jazz-pop singer and songwriter
- Dr. Dave Williams – Canadian astronaut, speaker, and doctor
- Marlee Matlin – Academy Award winning actress and devoted social activist
- Shawn Desman–Platinum-selling and Juno Award-winning recording artist
- Kardinal Offishall – Award-winning rap artist, music producer and Free The Children ambassador
- Captain Richard Phillips – United States Merchant Marine, author and inspiration behind the true story turned film, Captain Phillips.
- Taylor Conroy – Founder and CEO – Change Heroes
- Son Real – Canadian hip hop artist
- Karl Wolf – International recording artist, MTV Europe Music Award winner and Free The Children ambassador
- Neverest–Chart-topping, MMVA-nominated Canadian pop-rock band
- Sara Waisglass and Aislinn Paul – Cast members from the Emmy-nominated TV series DEGRASSI
- Mustafa the Poet – 18-year-old poet, writer, actor and emcee
- Craig and Marc Kielburger – International activists and co-founders of WE Day
- Spencer West – ME to WE motivational speaker, Free The Children ambassador and author
- Hannah Alper – 11-year-old ME to WE inspirational speaker, Free The Children ambassador, blogger and youth activist
- Ashley Rose Murphy–Motivational youth speaker
- Robin Wiszowaty – ME to WE motivational speaker, author and Free The Children Program Director in Ghana and Kenya
We see seeds of change sprouting all over Saskatchewan, and can’t wait to join you this November!
WE Day is free of charge to the thousands of students and educators in attendance, thanks to the generous support of sponsors led in Saskatchewan by Regional Title Sponsors PotashCorp and nationally by Co-Title Sponsors RBC and TELUS. Learn more about WE Day Saskatchewan.