We love good times in the Maritimes! That’s why we’re thrilled to be returning to Halifax for WE Day Atlantic Canada! The students and educators in Atlantic Canada have been passionately giving back to their community, and to global communities for the past year, and we can’t wait to celebrate their actions. On November 28, 8,000 students, teachers and guests will fill the Scotiabank Centre for a day of inspirational speeches and performances.
Today, we’re so excited to finally share the talent lineup with you! At WE Day Atlantic Canada, you will hear stories, and see performances from:
- Mia Farrow – Award winning actress and activist
- Dr. Dave Williams – Canadian astronaut, speaker, and doctor
- Amanda Lindhout – Canadian author, humanitarian, speaker and activist
- Kweku Mandela – Social advocate, filmmaker, and grandson of President Nelson Mandela
- Kardinal Offishall – Award-winning rap artist, music producer and WE Charity ambassador
- Ricardo Hoyos and Munro Chambers – Cast members from the Emmy-nominated TV series DEGRASSI
- Shawn Desman – Platinum-selling and Juno Award-winning recording artist
- JRDN – Juno Award-winning artist and WE Charity ambassador
- Karl Wolf – International recording artist, MTV Europe Music Award winner and WE Charity ambassador
- Neverest – Chart-topping, MMVA-nominated Canadian pop-rock band
- Mustafa the Poet – 18-year-old poet, writer, actor and emcee
- Craig and Marc Kielburger – International activists and co-founders of WE Day
- Ashley Rose Murphy – Motivational youth speaker
- Robin Wiszowaty – ME to WE motivational speaker, author and WE Charity Program Director in Ghana and Kenya
- Travis Price – Co-founder of Pink Shirt Anti-Bullying Day
- Hannah Alper – 11-year-old ME to WE inspirational speaker, WE Charity ambassador, blogger and youth activist
Atlantic Canada, you’ve created an ocean of change locally and globally, and we can’t wait to celebrate with you at WE Day!
WE Day is free of charge to the thousands of students and educators in attendance, thanks to the generous support of sponsors led by National Co-Title Sponsors RBC and TELUS. Learn more about WE Day Atlantic Canada.