All the WE-spiration is coming to Washington State on April 23 at The KeyArena at the Seattle Center. From world-class speakers to top performers, Seattle get ready!
This is your Seattle WE Day lineup.
- Pete Carroll – Head Coach of the Seattle Seahawks, 2014 Super Bowl Champions, and WE Day Seattle Co-Chair
- The Head and the Heart – Indie folk band
- Lennon & Maisy – Actors and musicians, who play Maddie and Daphne Conrad on ABC’s Nashville
- Hannah Simone – Actress from hit television series New Girl
- Shay Mitchell – Actress from the hit television series Pretty Little Liars and host of WE Day Seattle
- Lily Collins – Actress/Director
- Jhene Aiko – Singer and Songwriter
- Dr. Mae Jemison – First woman of color in space, physician, scientist, engineer, explorer and futurist
- Bridgit Mendler – Singer, songwriter, actress, musician and record producer
- Marco James – Actor on The CW’s supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries
- Becca Tobin – Actress from the award-winning television series Glee
- Doug Baldwin – Seattle Seahawks wide receiver, #89
- Luke Willson – Seattle Seahawks tight end, #82
- Bobby Wagner – Seattle Seahawks linebacker, #54
- Apolo Ohno – Eight-time short track speed skating Olympic medalist
- Kweku Mandela – Social advocate, filmmaker, and grandson of President Nelson Mandela
- Laila Ali – TV host, Author, Fit & Wellness Expert, Four-time boxing world champion and daughter of global icon & humanitarian Muhammad Ali
- Clint Dempsey – Seattle Sounders FC forward, #2 and captain, U.S. National Team
- Obafemi Martins – Seattle Sounders FC forward, #9 and forward, Nigeria National Team
- Kardinal Offishall – Award-winning rap artist, music producer and Free The Children ambassador
- JRDN – Juno Award-winning artist and Free The Children ambassador
- Bars and Melody – British R&B and rapping duo
- Luke Bilyk – Actor from the Emmy-nominated TV series DEGRASSI
- Mohammad Ashour – CEO of Aspire
- Mustafa the Poet – 18-year-old poet, writer, actor and emcee
- Craig and Marc Kielburger – International activists and co-founders of WE Day
- Spencer West – ME to WE motivational speaker, Free The Children ambassador and author
- Shelton Harris – Northwest Hip-Hop Artist
- Suman Mulumudi – 16-Year-Old Student and CEO of StratoScientific, Inc.
- Gabi Ury – 16-year-old high school junior and Guinness Book of World Records female planking champion
- Gracie Schram – Singer, songwriter and philanthropist
- Kat Tiscornia – Youth philanthropist and inspirational speaker
- Brandon Shell and Mark Rivers – YMCA Alive & Free Street Outreach Workers
- The Connection – Dance group
- Hannah Alper – 12-year–old ME to WE inspirational speaker, Free The Children Ambassador, blogger and youth activist
- Ashley Rose Murphy – Motivational youth speaker
This is going to be one amazing day. We can’t wait to celebrate all the local and global change YOU have been making. See you there!
WE Day Seattle is free to thousands of students thanks to Regional Co-Title Sponsor Microsoft and National Co-Title Sponsor Allstate. Learn more about WE Day Seattle here.