Through partnerships with exceptional public, private and humanitarian organisations and the support of forward-thinking foundations, WE Charity is empowering young people around the world, giving them access to the support, resources and inspiration they need to become lifelong world-changers.
Our partnerships takes on many forms—from providing funds and sponsorship, to contributions in-kind and donated services, to programme delivery and support. Our partners include corporations and donors, schools and educational partners, programme and media partners. These partnerships allow for diversified and stable sources of funding which support sustainable international development as well as dynamic domestic programming at no cost to students, teachers and guests.
In return, our partners enjoy an enhanced corporate reputation as socially-responsible businesses committed to empowering the next generation of leaders to transform the world.
Make a Difference
Ways to get involved as a company
- Support international development through Free The Children’s WE Villages, and engage employees in fundraising activities.
- Sponsor WE Day and WE Schools, ensuring that this programming is free for teachers and students.
- Help us expand our reach by engaging more people and bringing our programmes to new markets.
- Fund our research, development and investment in new areas of programming.
- Support WE Schools programme delivery and endorse access to teachers and schools.
- Contribute expertise to our programme design.
- Provide us with access to content, talent and resources that enrich the content of WE Day events.
- Help carry news about WE Charity to communities across the UK and North America.
- Provide us with a variety of opportunities that range from editorial coverage and advertorial opportunities to pro bono ad space.